GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
The program includes two flashtalk sessions on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon followed by the respective poster session. The presenters are kindly asked to prepare one flash talk for each poster.
The poster presenter should be standing next to the poster for the respective poster session.
Instructions for flash talks:
- prepare one slide to advertise your poster and send it to the organizers beforehand
- flashtalk will be 1 min. for each poster
Instructions for posters:
- prepare poster in size A0 in portrait format
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Please submit your abstract as one page Word document to the following email address: email@example.com
Abstract submission deadline: June 15th, 2018! Ended!
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Title (max. 200 characters incl. space)
- List of authors (for all authors indicate first and last name; presenting author first)
- Affiliations (department, institute, university, city, country)
- Abstract text should not exceed 250 words
- Please indicate whether you would be interested to present a short talk. Short talk selection will be done by the scientific organizing committee.